Ayurvedic Unani Medicine Mehboob Khan mysore slip disc

One of the best treatments for Slip disc on Earth

If you have Slip disc issues, don't go for any slip disc surgery, just go to Dr. Mahaboob Khan, he has the one stop solution to your problem, go to him with your X-ray or MRI.
Dr. Mahaboob Khan 
(A very effective Herbal Doctor for Slip Disc and bone setter for Bone problems, Spinal Chord Pain, Back Pains, Spondilytis, herniation, bone setting any psychosomatic ortho Problem)



Medicinal system:
Herbal Medicine
Registered Medical Practitioner
Phone:
08223262788 
(+91- India ISD code)
Address:

V.V. Road, K.R.Nagar (Krishnaraja Nagar), 
Mysore, Karnataka, 
India - 571602.
(30 km from Mysore town and around 50 km from Mysore Airport, Mysore is 140 km South west of Bangalore (Bengaluru) He is very famous in the area, not at all difficult to locate him.)

Results:
In a matter of seconds, he first touches one of the nerves or the affected part, and you may feel the relief of pain. And then he tells you to massage the specific area with a special oil that he will provide you, then you need to take one leaf-based medicine with curd and one white powder to be taken with honey, this medicine is to be taken for several weeks at home. The medicine has been found to be very effective. This is not some religious mumbo jumbo magic quackery. And yes, he just charges a few hundred Rupees for the treatment and the medicine.


It is simply based on traditional medicine based on observation of plant knowledge, handed down through the generations. Even if you are living in Alaska, I am telling you it is worth the visit, I say this out of personal experience. I wish you the best for recovery.

Pre-conditions:
No need of prior appointment. The queue system is based on the token system. Early bird to the token gets in first. The clinic opens at 8 am. One must go with the latest X-ray scans or MRI scan. The clinic has X-ray facility nearby. Saturday is a holiday. He normally does not work on people who have undergone any surgical operation for the affected nerve.



____________________________________
Related Searches:
Mehboob khan mysore, Mahboob Khan Slip disc, Slip slipped disc disk treatment, best remedy for slip disc, kerala, india, karnataka, healing back pain, mahboob khan bone setter mysore

39 comments:

  1. Any one visiting Dr on 8th Aigust from UAE..
    I am traveling on 8th August to Bangalore then to Dr place,,
    Need a company as O don't know the route
    Pls call me on 00971504878891

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any one visiting Dr on 8th Aigust from UAE..
    I am traveling on 8th August to Bangalore then to Dr place,,
    Need a company as O don't know the route
    Pls call me on 00971504878891

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Mathew,

    I am also planning to go there for my back ache treatment from Canada and was just willing to ask ..How was your treatment and do you find it helpful and give you any relief from the pain and suffering.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not Mathew but I have visited this place, and my back pain was eliminated thanks to their herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir,I am Abubakkar from Dubai. My wife taking medicine form Dr Mahaboob past six month. She need more two month medicine. Anybody help to buy from Dr, and send to my home located in Tanjore, Tamil nadu. Please make missed call to 00971506624287 or send mail to mohamed15664@yahoo.com. URGENT. money and Address i give after get your message.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any one knows his current number ??/ is he avilable on may 25 (monday )2015???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can any one help with current contact number, the no. Ending with 788 is not reachable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Useless , don't go with sciatica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please contact any of the below numbers
    08223 262788
    08223 293949

    ReplyDelete
  10. If mahaboob khan cure bone cancer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have undergone severe neck and shoulder pain , had met so max all neurolog and ortho Doctor for 2 months, once after I met Dr.Mahaboob khan very next day got remedy, but till numless us till there.. I have suggested 2of my friends...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear bro he is treating brainstroke? Pls tel me I'm struggling since one year

      Delete
    2. Dear bro he is treating brainstroke? Pls tel me I'm struggling since one year

      Delete
  12. I have undergone severe neck and shoulder pain , had met so max all neurolog and ortho Doctor for 2 months, once after I met Dr.Mahaboob khan very next day got remedy, but till numless us till there.. I have suggested 2of my friends...

    ReplyDelete
  13. can u tell me right time to visit him and when he will be free

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is he available on Jan 26th 2017? Can anyone let me know pls? I need to travel from Tamil Nadu.

    ReplyDelete
  15. even i am planning to visit from tamil nadu. when u r trying to visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear sir please guide me is there treating brainstroke paralysis I'm struggling with since one year any one please help me my WhatsApp 9500964277

      Delete
    2. Dear sir please guide me is there treating brainstroke paralysis I'm struggling with since one year any one please help me my WhatsApp 9500964277

      Delete
  16. only saturdays he will be not available anyways I will provide his number soon..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am planning to visit Dr. Mehboob Khan on January 26th 2017 from Coimbatore. Is any one travelling on the same date, Please contact me +91 7373730210

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir ,,,please advice me i am suffering with sciatica could u please tell a better suggestion for L5 S1 sciatica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear friends I'm suffering with stroke(paralysis) my left leg and left hand has been disabled please guide me for recovery. Dr. Mahaboob khan can treat me please let me know. I'm from hosur tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you please tell me if u got any feedback because my uncle is the same case..

      Delete
  20. Dear friends I'm suffering with stroke(paralysis) my left leg and left hand has been disabled please guide me for recovery. Dr. Mahaboob khan can treat me please let me know. I'm from hosur tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Friends I am suffering from scaitica pain L5 affected. I would request you if someone has gone recently and has some experience of this nagging scaitica pain

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please contact for complete arrangement to visit Dr.mahaboob Kahn KR Nager.I am from Bangalore.mail me in advance to arulromanus@gmail.com whatsapp.8095642357.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear sir Am suffering from cervical disk Bludge promble (C5-C6) Right now am unable to walk last 4 month i am right person to meet the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Any body going there on December 2017. please inform so we can go togeher.
    santhoshpk80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i have been there with severe pain lower back in 2014. it was a big suffering for more than 6 month . i have treated many hospitals including ayurvadic. he took less than 10 minutes now i am back to normal. he is realy a mirackle person. I have come across more than two persons who have similar experiance. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can anyone tell me, will his medicine cure sciatica problem

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am 29 years old and I was diagnosis of Breast cancer, easy well and have a similar story except my first acceptance as a Herbal medicine denials. I wasn’t into the movement Perseid and didn’t establish connections with any of them really, just had faith in believing how they work. I say this because it was during using Dr Itua herbal medicine i now then testify herbal medicine is real, Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my breast cancer I was suffering from for 2 years. Dr Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs which has no side effect and is easy to drink as well. Contact Dr Itua herbal Center if you are suffering from the same Breast Cancer or any kind of human Diseases including....HIV/AIDS, HERPES COLORECTAL CANCER, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, SKIN CANCER, UTERINE CANCER, LEUKEMIA, VIRUS, HEPATITIS, WOMEN/MEN INFERTILITY, LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL. HIS CONTACT EMAIL/WHATSAPP: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  28. Any one tell me please she is cure L5S1 sciatica problem. Please tell me. Manage badhkake Agatha illa.please help me

    ReplyDelete
  29. whether Dr Mehboob Khan can solve knee pain?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I couldn't contact urgent no, Kindly send new your contact info

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing this blog.Cerebral Palsy (CP) is a disorder of movement and posture that appears during infancy or early childhood resulting from damage to the brain.TREATMENT OF SLIPDISK & BACKACHE

    ReplyDelete

Do pass your comments here.